South Island Gift Hamper Delivery $10.00
- Please allow 1-2 working days for South Island Gift Hamper delivery (Mon-Fri) Excluding the day of despatch. •Orders must be placed by 11:00 am for same day despatch. (Please note despatch means the day it is sent from us, not the day it is delivered, or next day in Queenstown, same day delivery is possible but please contact us in advance to request this option.
North Island Gift Hamper Delivery $15.00
- Please allow 2-3 working days for gift hamper delivery, excluding the day of despatch. •Orders must be placed by 11am for same day despatch. (Please note despatch means the day it is sent from us, not the day it is delivered).
RURAL GIFT HAMPER DELIVERIES
- Please allow an extra 1-3 working days for rural gift hamper delivery.
- Please select your preferred despatch date at checkout, as we use a third party courier service we cannot guarantee that your parcel will arrive on a certain date, but please leave us a note for a birthday or special occasion and we will try our very best to have the gift hamper arrive by that date.
- We constantly track all parcel sent and follow up with the courier company regularly to ensure all gift hampers arrive within the timeframes provided.
- We send all gift hampers in good faith, following the couriers delivery time frames, we always strive to have your gift hamper arrive on time.
- If we are experiencing delays in certain areas we will send gift hampers out a day early, and the package will be marked not to open until the specified day. We would rather your gift arrive earlier than later.
- Unfortunately we can’t offer weekend or public holiday deliveries.
- We advise ordering early to avoid disappointment especially during busy periods such as Christmas and Mother's Day. Couriers can take longer than usual to deliver in the period leading into Christmas. Failure by the courier to deliver on a specific day or at a specific time will not result in any refund for any reason.
Alcohol Gift Hampers
- All gift hampers containing alcohol must be signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone over 18 is home to sign for the gift hamper.
- Alternatively, a work address is the best option where practicable.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delays caused if there is no one at home to sign for the gift hamper. If there is no one at home the Courier will leave a calling card.
- Please ensure that you have the correct ward, room number and ensure that the recipient hasn't been discharged, or isn't due to be discharged on the day.
- We accept no responsibility if the recipient has already been discharged and gone home, you will incur another delivery fee to get the gift hamper re-delivered to the recipients home address. This will also incur an additional delivery delay.
- It is strongly recommended to send a gift hamper to the recipient's home address to ensure they receive it safely.
- If you provide an incorrect address and we deliver the gift hamper, then we cannot accept responsibility for the error.
- If we need to redeliver to another address there will be a new delivery charge and a potential delivery delay. Parcel redirects can take up to 3 additional working days.
- Unfortunately we are unable deliver to PO Box addresses.
All orders are delivered by courier.